Tuesday, April 21, 2015

So Short, So Sorry

20 April 2015 Sakado

Hello! 

Another week has come and gone. This one was a little cold and rainy. But, it's ok! When the sun does come out I just appreciate it even more. 

This week about the same as last week...I don't have much to report on. Sorry. 

Saturday got crazy though. After kids eikaiwa we went and played soccer with our investigators and the elders and their friends. It was really fun. I'm really out of shape though. And I have weak ankles! So I sprained my ankle. No worries though, I'm fine. It was really fun and quite uneventful compared to what happened next!

I got a call from our mission president's wife telling us that we needed to get back to our apartment and pack immediately.

EMERGENCY TRANSFER!

Due to apartment complications we got moved to the next area over. Luckily we are still allowed to dendō here in Sakado. I am so, so, so, so grateful for that. Since sisters don't have an apartment now, the sister's area will probably close next week when we get transfer calls. That makes me so sad. On Sunday I just cried the whole time. I was a mess. The members were shocked. And no one wants me to go! I'm an honorary member. They were all trying to think of ways to be able to keep the sisters in Sakado. I hope they can do it. 

While it's been really sad, I'm looking at it as a blessing in disguise. Usually when you get transfer calls you only get a few days to say good bye to everyone. I get over a week! Yay! 

Anyways, we got packed in three hours and then we're at our new apartment by curfew. It was so fast. And now we are with two other sisters; Sister Ellis and Sister Nash who I love lots. It's a party...in a tiny cramped apartment. 

Nishibori Shimai has been sick. We haven't seen her in two weeks. Please pray that she will get better! 

Sorry this is short, we are so busy today! I'm happy. It's great being a missionary - sometimes not really. But I'm grateful for every day here. 


Love you all!